eSiting provides comprehensive data, web map services, geospatial analyses, project tracking and reports to support preliminary site assessment and pre-construction site management.
eSiting provides the following services instantly and cost-effectively:
- Renewable Energy Resource Analysis
- Development Constraints Analysis
- Infrastructure Proximity Analysis
- Visual Analysis
- Permit Requirements Analysis
- Multi-site Project Tracking
- Complimentary Services Information
Whether you’re a small company who out-sources your site evaluation data management or a large company with in-house geospatial information systems professionals, eSiting can save your team time and money, allowing them to focus on more pressing issues in the siting and development process.
Making the right business decisions starts with having the right information. Access to comprehensive data and information for your proposed project site is key to completing your critical issues analysis as early in the project lifecycle as possible. Through years of supporting the renewable energy site evaluation process, eSiting’s expert staff has amassed over 150 geospatial data layers and imagery datasets critical to project development success.
You can rely on our renewable energy resource assessment, environmental, land use, and infrastructure data to guide business decisions without having to invest significantly in onsite surveys or spend valuable resources compiling data during the early stages of site evaluation.
eSiting’s extensive data inventory can be accessed 24/7 via several methods designed to suit your particular requirements:
- a web-based interface provides all the data, analysis and reports through easy-to-use tools
- access via mobile devices provide high-priority data layers and reports on-the-spot and on-the-go
- web-map services allow you to integrate eSiting data into your in-house geospatial information system
Data Updates - The majority of eSiting data is updated on an annual basis. The remaining layers are updated based on the update cycle of the source organizations and/or as-necessary to ensure accurate analyses and reports. A full list of layers and their update schedule is available to subscribing members.
Data Sources - eSiting’s data inventory is the result of years of data creation, collection and compilation. Many of the data layers are available through a multitude of public and private sources, but nowhere else will you find such a comprehensive collection of nation-wide renewable energy and civic project development layers available together than at eSiting. eSiting's data sources include, but are not limited to:
- Bing Maps
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI)
- Federal Aviation Administration(FAA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA)
- Google Maps
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration(NOAA)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory(NREL)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense(OSD)
- The Natural Conservancy(TNC)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service(USFWS)
- U.S. Forest Service(USFS)
- U.S. Geological Survey(USGS)
- Various U.S. States, Counties and Cities
Data Layers - eSiting’s unique combination of over 150 data layers is designed to efficiently support Renewable Energy Resource Analysis, Development Constraints Analysis, Infrastructure Proximity Analysis, Visual Analysis, and Permit Requirements Analysis. The data inventory includes, but is not limited to, the following categories:
- Military Operations
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Slope & Elevation
Access to eSiting evaluation tools and reports is offered through a multi-tiered subscription service. Subscription members will be issued confidential login codes for their personal use and receive full access to the powerful suite of data, analysis tools and reports eSiting offers. The following subscription services are available.
Annual Subscription: $7500
- Annual eSiting subscriptions allow subscribers to navigate the environmental resource and constraints maps across the United States. Subscribers receive access to the mapping tool, reports, and project tracking as a single user.
Single Project Subscription: $500
- Single project use subscriptions allow subscribers to navigate the environmental resource and constraints maps for the regions available. Subscribers receive access to the mapping tool, reports, and project tracking as a single user.
Sign Up Here
or contact us at email@example.com
or call 760-428-7330 to speak to an eSiting sales associate to learn more and start leveraging the power of eSiting.